Sunday, March 28, 2010

The BBA Challenge

Categories: , ,

I have often thought of cooking my my through some of my cookbooks and had already begun a winter frenzy of weekend bread baking when I came across this challengePeter Reinhart’s book, The Bread Baker’s Apprentice: Mastering the Art of Extraordinary Bread, is practically a course in itself on bread baking and in just a few weeks, my baking skills have drastically improved. 

Other favorite baking books of mine include: Marcy Goldman's The Best of Betterbaking.com (I'm on my second copy), Rose Levy Berenbaum's The Cake Bible, and The King Arthur Flour Baker's Companion. More on those at a later date. 

Being very late to the BBA Challenge, I will do some lighting round posts to catch up.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "The BBA Challenge"

Post a Comment